Tropical Paradise - Villas Topaz
A top rated 4 bedroom private Cozumel villa
See reviews of Villas Topaz on Trip Advisor, VRBO and FlipKey.
Scroll down to see links and reviews just
below the rates.
This luxurious villa with 4 master
bedroom suites is for those who want comfort, a great location and "home
away from home" amenities. Relax in a cushioned lounge chair around the swimming pool or in the
shade of the tropical tree as
you listen to the gentle sound of water cascading from the natural rock fountain. Enjoy a siesta in one of the double size hammocks. Grill
steaks, burgers or hot dogs on the outdoor gas grill and dine on the
patio under the big palapa.
You are close to
shopping and restaurants, just 500 yards from the oceanfront street and within walking distance to
a public beach. On 10th Ave. South in the Corpus Cristi section, this
is consider by many to be the nicest residential area on Cozumel. You'll
experience more privacy and room than a hotel plus 2 fully equipped
kitchens, 2 living areas, free wired and wireless internet access and
free long distance to the U.S. or Canada. Maid service
is included and when the maid is finished for the day you can use the 2 sets of washers and dryers on site
for your personal laundry. But that's just the beginning.
We don't know of another vacation rental on Cozumel this well
equipped for guests. There is air conditioning throughout, Sony flat panel
TVs with cable service, DVD players and movies, music CDs, a reading library,
2 small safes for your valuables, beach and pool toys, beach
umbrellas, canvas beach mats plus an ice chest to take to the beach. All linens, towels and beach
towels are provided, there is extra cushioning on the beds for comfort, extra pillows, irons and ironing
boards, each shower has a "grab bar" and there is a hair dryer in
For families with young children we even can provide a Graco Pack N Play,
a small crib for infants, a stroller, booster seat and a high chair at
no charge, but please request these when you make your reservation.
- Two-level, ceramic tile, fresh water swimming pool
- Small, natural rock fountain that pours into the top level of the
- Large garden and patio area with a privacy wall around the property (wrought iron gate)
- Pool and beach toys
- 4 master suites (each bedroom has it's own private bathroom)
- Each of the showers has a security "grab bar"
- Standard set up is 4 king size beds but one
king downstairs and one upstairs can be converted to 2 twin beds by
- By request the futon in one downstairs bedroom can be made into a double bed
and there is a day bed upstairs in the living area.
- Air conditioned throughout with remote controls in each room
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Downstairs, a covered patio with table and chairs just outside the door
- Upstairs, a private screened porch overlooking the pool and garden.
- In the garden, a palapa covered patio with double
size hammocks, table and chairs
- Tropical garden with a shade tree and other tropical plants and flowers.
- Cushioned lounge chairs and Adirondack chairs
- Outdoor fresh water shower
- Dive rinse tank and two secure areas for drying scuba or snorkeling equipment
- Outdoor gas BBQ grill, sink and food preparation area.
- Off street secure parking for up to 2 cars
- We can provide a Graco Pack N' Play, a small crib for infants, a
stroller, booster seat and a high chair at no charge if you request
these when you make your reservation.
The villa is divided into two separate 2 bedroom 2 bath vacation rentals and no bedrooms share a common wall. Each 2 bedroom
- 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
- Air conditioned throughout plus ceiling fans
- A living/dining area and a completely furnished kitchen
- Sony flat panel color TV with cable service plus a DVD player and DVD movies
- CD player, music CDs and a reading library of paperback books
- Two safes for valuables. One will
accommodate most 14" laptops.
- Each 2 bedroom has a washer and dryer guests may use for personal laundry
except when the maid is using them to launder the sheets and
- Hair dryers, a drying rack, iron and ironing board
- Ice chest, beach umbrella plus beach toys and a cooler to take to the beach
- Telephone for local calls
- Free wireless and wired internet access.
- For free long distance to the U.S. and Canada
- All linens, towels and beach towels provided
- Purified water for drinking and cooking is provided
- Daily maid service except Sundays and major Mexican holidays is
- Smoking is allowed outside only
The convenient location
From Villas Topaz walk down Ave. 15 about 500 yards to the oceanfront street and
you are at the big Chedrui Grocery store. If you turn right (north) and go
a couple of blocks you will go past the new park and plaza, then the big
Mega Grocery store, then shops, restaurants, the Punta Langosta pier
about a mile from Villas Topaz is the downtown main plaza..
If you turn left instead
when you get to the oceanfront street, (south) you will pass Dolphinaris
where they offer a Swim with Dolphins program,
a couple of dive shops, the lighthouse and then the public beach Calatitas
which is a bit less than a mile from Villas Topaz.
past Dolphinaris and you will see a lighthouse. Immediately past
the lighthouse is a public beach called Playa Caletita.
For information or reservations,
email Villas Topaz
or call Toll Free from the U.S. or Canada
Kathy Lasater or David Shipman
US mailing address:
PO Box 1118
Addison, TX 75001
April 16-August 31
Christmas & New Years
through August 31, 2013 get a
20% discount for reservations made within 6 weeks of arrival
Maid service is included. It is daily except Sundays and major Mexican holidays.
Rates are for up to 8 guests. Additional guests are $75/wk each up to 11 maximum
For 2-5 guests, see Casa Tomas or Casa
*Rates are in U.S. dollars, and do not include the
14% local fees and the
Rates are subject to change until reservations are